Tanya Bonello b.1972, South Africa. Ba (Fa) Graduated 1994 Michaelis, University of Cape Town. Currently working in Cape Town.
Paintings are held in private and corporate collections locally, and in London, New York,San Francisco, Warsaw and Milan.
- Recent exhibitions, commissions, competitions and placement:
- September 2011 – Fathom Deep exhibition, Haas Gallery, Cape Town
- February 2011 – The 3 Ages of Mankind, Private viewing, Observatory studio
- September 2010 – In search of Truth and Beauty’ exhibition, G2 Art, Cape Town
- December 2009 – Private viewing of Recent work, Observatory studio
- February 2009 – 20 Artworks placed, London
- August 2008 – 43 Artworks placed, London
- March 2007 – Commission for 5m x 3m Art work, 21 Artworks placed, Clifton, South Africa
- March 2006 – Private viewing of new work,, Observatory studio
- April 2005 – Exhibition of recent work, Hope street, Cape Town
- February 2004 – ‘The Rust series’, Lipschitz gallery, Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
- December 2003 – ’25 works as one’ from the Homage series, Corporate foyer, Johannesburg
- October 2003 – ‘Man and woman at work’, Joint exhibition with photograper Jurgen Schadeberg. Lipschitz gallery, Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
- March 2003 – Private viewing of new work, Observatory studio
- November 2002 – Winchester hotel, Cape Town, 36 paintings for 12 rooms
- June 2002 – Cape Town Convention Centre public art work competition. 2nd Choice finalist for 28m long by 7m high public art work.
Proposal for 196 works as one large work.